Monday, November 26, 2012

Christmas Gift Guide - Books

Wow, how many more sleeps till Christmas?! I still can’t wrap my mind on how 2012 is almost over. On the talks of Christmas I’m sure everyone is cramming to find what gifts to give and as an avid book reader I cannot give you a better suggestion than giving books to people. Honestly in my opinion it’s the best gift you can give aside from cash, obviously! (LOL!) So here are my picks what I think are a good book gift


The Time Keeper by Mitch Albom
This is his latest book and the one I just finished reading so I highly recommend! Mitch Albom is one of my favorite authors because his books always make you come out wanting to be a better version of yourself. He tells such insightful stories especially this book because it talks about your time on earth which is very fitting for Christmas and celebrating the New Year.



Emily and Einstein by Linda Francis Lee
I chose this book for those who like Chick-Literature. As the genre goes this is a romantic-comedy with a bit more depth as it talks about second chances. It’s a wonderful book and one where you will easily be connected with the characters.



Have a little Faith by Mitch Albom
Yes, another Mitch Albom! But I decided to include this book because it seems only right to share this book to others. This is by far my most favorite book from Mitch Albom because truly everyone needs to have a little faith to go through life but some may need it more and this is just the right book for them. It tells a story of two people who, despite their circumstances, never lost hope and faith that things will get better. This is such an inspirational book that it would be unfair to the world if I didn’t share this.


Be Satisfied by Warren W. Wiersbe
I’ve mentioned this book numerous times and again I HAVE TO MAKE YOU READ IT! I cannot give enough praise for this book. This book is such an eye-opener. It talks about the story of King Solomon, the wisest man who with all his richness and wisdom never found happiness. I seriously urge everyone to read this book.


There you have my book gift guide. I do hope you found them helpful.


While Christmas to many may mean giving and receiving gifts remember the true meaning of Christmas is the celebration of the birth of Christ. Here’s my favorite Christmas song.



For more book infos, please check out Goodreads.



Jcel's bookshelf: read

The Alchemist Little Women Memoirs of a Geisha The Lovely Bones The Da Vinci Code The Lightning Thief


Book recommendations, book reviews, quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists

Ciao,
jCel♥

No comments:

Post a Comment