Saturday, December 21, 2013

[Book-It] Christmas Gift Guide 2013

Sadly I haven’t been able to read much this year but nonetheless here's a list of the books I’ve been eyeing on for me and for giving as presents. Here’s this year’s Book Gift Guide:


As with my previous book guide, there should always be a Mitch Albom book and just as well because he just released a new one, hurrah!!! I am a fan of all his previous books so I’m sure this will not disappoint.



This book won the Best Fiction of 2013 in Goodreads, ‘nuff said.



This one is for the Percy Jackson series fanatic as the new installment in the Heroes of Olympus just came out. Riordan's books is an excellent choice for teenage boys. 



This is a good gift for the young adults and a perfect book to start getting yourself into John Green’s writing. I’ve read 3 of his books and this one is my favorite by far.



One of my all time favorite book just came out with a new reprint version adorned in a super cute cover. This is perfect way to entice young readers to get into the classics.



This one is for those who want to give an inspirational book. Ann Voskamp’s style of writing is unusual but captivating, so full of description and passion.


I know it's only a few sleeps till Christmas but hopefully this post has helped those last minute shoppers, like me.  

Advcance Merry Christmas to all and hope you get to receive one of these awesome books in your gift stockings! :)


xoxo,
jCel





No comments:

Post a Comment