Monday, December 30, 2013

Road to Healthy - Last update

My goodness we finally reached the last of my Road to Healthy 2013! Let’s recap how I did in the last 4 months, shall we?


September

Goal: Exercise 4-5 times a week
Verdict: Fail! Unfortunately, this month was awfully busy hence the lack of exercise. I did get to do it 2-3 times a week at most but I knew I could’ve done better. There were a lot of family gatherings then plus I got ill a few times but I know it’s no excuse!  

October

Goal: Eat healthier
Verdict: Happy to say that I've succeeded. I was able to incorporate a lot of fruits in my diet and less on the carbs. The results are staggering. However, because of the festivities I fell off the wagon but I've promised myself to get back to it once all the holidays are done.

November

Goal: Complete my 50 book challenge
Verdict: Every year I try to read 50 books and kept failing. I think of all the years, 2013 was the least I've read (boohoo!) however I am not discourage if anything I am more keen to do it again next year and hope I will succeed.


2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
Jcel has read 13 books toward her goal of 50 books.
hide

*oh the shame! Only 13 books out my 50 goal :(

December

Goal: Give DIY gifts
Verdict: Ha! I researched and all but I still didn't get to do it. There simply was not enough time! Work was crazy before Christmas… nonetheless I was able to budget my shopping and still gave good gifts. Well at least none of them said anything bad yet. LOL

So yeah that wraps up my Road to Healthy, it was a fun ride! I did think that I have become generally healthier especially with my eating habits and guess what people have noticed the physical change. Happy to announce that currently I have lost 10lbs. HURRAH! Clothes are fitting a lot better which also helps with being financially healthy because you know what they say “it’s cheaper to lose weight than to keep buying clothes that will fit”

I hope you enjoyed my journey as much as I did and who knows maybe I will keep it up to 2014.

See you next year!!!



jCel

No comments:

Post a Comment